Adding your Workfolio URL to email signature in Gmail/Google Apps
Adding a link to your website in your email signature is a great way to help your contacts learn more about your career and accomplishments. Follow these steps to add a link to your website in your signature:
- Sign-in to your Gmail or Google Apps account
- Click the cog icon at the top right of the page, select Settings
- Scroll down to the signature settings
- Compose a short message and select your Workfolio URL
- Click on the link icon to turn the selection in a convenient hyperlink
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
That's it! Now every email you send will include a link to your website.
Have more questions? Submit a request