Setting Up Your Mailbox on iPhone
Note: This walkthrough is for mailboxes only. You cannot add email forwarder accounts to mail clients. Please double-check which kind of email address you set up before proceeding.
To add your new mailbox to your iPhone, follow the steps below. You will need for reference certain information specific to your mailbox, which you can find by logging into your Workfolio Websites account and navigating to your custom mailbox settings.
- Open Settings from your home screen, then Mail, then Accounts
- Click on Add Account, and select Other
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter information on this screen, and then press Next:
- Name: The name you wish to appear in the From field when you send email
- Email: Your custom email address
- Password: The password you created when you registered your custom mailbox
- Description: Optional, anything you want to use to describe this mailbox
- On the next screen, select IMAP and fill in the missing information according to the settings provided in your Workfolio Websites Account Mail settings page (Incoming Mail Server, Outgoing Mail Server)
- Click Next, and you are done!
If you have any questions throughout this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you with the setup.