Setting Up Your Mailbox in Android
Note: This walkthrough is for mailboxes only. You cannot add email forwarder accounts to mail clients. Please double-check which kind of email address you set up before proceeding.
To add your new mailbox to an Android phone, follow the steps below. You will need for reference certain information specific to your mailbox, which you can find by logging into your Workfolio Websites account and navigating to your custom mailbox settings.
- Open the Email application
- Enter your email address and password, and select Manual Setup
- Select IMAP as the account type
- Refer to your custom mailbox settings in your Workfolio Websites Account Mail page to enter your Incoming Server and Outgoing Server settings. Make sure that the Incoming Security Type is SSL, and the Port is 993. Make sure the Outgoing Security Type is SSL, Port is 465, Authentication is required is checked, and your user name and password are provided once again under Outgoing server.
- Click Sign In to complete the process.
If you continue to have any difficulty adding your mailbox to Apple Mail, or have any questions other, please feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.